This article is part of the main article: Indian Cooking Course – 2019, in Szentendre, Hungary
Aubergine (eggplant) curry recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 min
Things you need (2 person):
2 aubergines – chopped)
4 cloves garlic
1 green chili
2 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoon mustard seeds
2 spoons of oil
Salt to taste
- Wash and soak the chopped aubergine in a bowl of salted hot water for 10-15 mins, so that the bitterness goes away.
2. Chop the garlic and chili
3. Saute the garlic, mustard seeds, cumin and chili in oil, until the garlic turns brown.
4. Drain the water from the aubergine and add them to the pan. You can also use zucchini instead of aubergine.
5. Cover the veggies and let the veggies steam until they get soft (5-7 mins)
6. A quick way to prepare a delicious veggie curry, which you can serve with rice for a healthy meal!